Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gutter Check

Just a quick update on the gutters. I believe they have solved the issue of water in the basement. It rained the other day and when I left for work I noticed the following:

Now I have to build irrigation to keep the moss alive
The great levee holding back the tides
That strip of dry land is the difference between a musty damp basement and one that is dry and still slightly smelly. Anyone who is having water issues in their basement should invest in a good gutter system for your house as the change is quite dramatic.

I can't believe it. Something actually got better. 

It is beautiful.

Now that we have fixed the water issue we need to fix all the issues the water issue issued us. Gesundheit.

If the gutters hadn't worked I was going to hire this guy

- The Porter -

No comments:

Post a Comment